• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Seriously....grow up

And that is why she is a cashier at Kroger..........go home and hide in your safe space honey...........that is until you get evicted because you can't pay your rent.........last I checked people didn't earn paychecks for displaying bullsh*t false social outrage.........well, some of them actually do, but not just anyone can get one of those jobs.

"Raise your hand is you refuse to serve a police officer"

Gee I wonder how she would "feel" if those officers just decided to not "Protect and Serve" her if she needed them.........

"But, but, but, but it's their job to protect me"..........and it's your job to wave items over a scanner and collect money for the purchase of those items - regardless of what the individual's shirt says who is attempting to purchase them.

And that is why she is a cashier at Kroger..........go home and hide in your safe space honey...........that is until you get evicted because you can't pay your rent.........last I checked people didn't earn paychecks for displaying bullsh*t false social outrage.........well, some of them actually do, but not just anyone can get one of those jobs.
What makes you think she pays her own rent and not the government ? No offense.

Back
Top Bottom