• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Senator wants to ban TikTok in GA

drewga11

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
66   0
Reaction score
Just saw an article saying a GA senator from Paulding Co wants to ban tiktok in the state of GA. Despite the fact that I dont use it or have any intention of ever using it and personally think it's making today's generation dumber, my first thought was that the proposal sounds like a little bit too much govt overreach.

Then I read his supposed reasoning for wanting to ban it. He claims it's basically malware owned by the chinese govt with the sole purpose of espionage and influencing elections and banning it would improve overall cybersecurity in the state. I don't have any idea if he is right, but I can't say I disagree with him.

Ive had many a delicious meals thanks to tiktok. There is actually a lot of good information on it too depending who you follow. I dont use it but the wife does and has found a LOT of stuff on there.

Ive had many a delicious meals thanks to tiktok. There is actually a lot of good information on it too depending who you follow. I dont use it but the wife does and has found a LOT of stuff on there.
I might let the Chinese government spy on me (more) for some good cooking videos. Seems worth it.

He is right . TikTok is using their platform to spy in our country. All the data from that thing is stored in China. My Army son said that they totally prohibited the use of TikTok as an Army soldier…

So, Once again, China is winning the battle, because the new generation love that piece of crap.

Back
Top Bottom