• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seems like times are tough right now

How could anyone pay cash for a house?
My daughter and son in law just sold a house in Bartow County over $300 k and the buyer paid cash. They are out there. Folks in Atlanta area are selling big time prices and moving this way, believe it or not. My daughter in law is a Real Estate Broker in Ga and Ala.

My retirement plan is simple, I am gonna take out a a$$ load of student loans, go study for a degree in environmental diversity and equity. I will protest 24/7 on what ever the new thing is, smoke dope, binge drink, have sex. I will live on campus in the women's dorm because I identify as a women of color. And you tax payers will foot the bill.

First, don't live above your means. Second, always and I mean always pay your bills. This has always been my formula, figure out what you can truly afford. Then cut it in half. You won't have what you want, but you'll always be able to pay your bills in good times and bad. It takes a lifetime to build anything worthwhile unless you're one of the very fortunate few. Anything worthwhile is hard to accomplish. You have to say no a lot, but eventually you get used to it and then in time it will get better. Life is hard, it doesn't matter what side of the tracks you grew up on. One day you'll wake up and be astonished what you've managed to do. Then you can appreciate were you are because of where you've been. If it was easy, everybody would do it. Discipline and patience is the key to life. I think God intended it that way to teach us. Just think of how patient he has had to be with us. And I can guarantee we don't have but a small fraction of that
you forgot HARD WORK!!!

My retirement plan is simple, I am gonna take out a a$$ load of student loans, go study for a degree in environmental diversity and equity. I will protest 24/7 on what ever the new thing is, smoke dope, binge drink, have sex. I will live on campus in the women's dorm because I identify as a women of color. And you tax payers will foot the bill.
do it fast...before Obiden gets thrown out....

My daughter and son in law just sold a house in Bartow County over $300 k and the buyer paid cash. They are out there. Folks in Atlanta area are selling big time prices and moving this way, believe it or not. My daughter in law is a Real Estate Broker in Ga and Ala.
I hope you taught her to NOT SALE TO DEMONCRATS

Here’s what I think Joe…..

Attachments

• IMG_3176.jpeg
    IMG_3176.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom