• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

security

Car unit came on to property. I got in and ask if he was ready and armed (drivers have blue cards). He picked up his mag light and said no but this will handle anything! -_-. I politely smiled and retrieved my fany pack that had my gun from my car. We rode to the parking lot, Partner blocked his car in (which I thought was a dumb idea) and we approached the car. He acted all nervous and was reaching inside his pockets for his keys. Im am in no way shape or form a police officer but its usually bad news when guys reach for their pockets (especially when they are cornered). Kept my light on him. He finally fou nd his keys and nearly rammed his car into ours. That was it.
This is a lame story but i felt good knowing one of us was armed. I would gladly go to jail then not see my family again.
To vanguard: disregard what i said earlier when you first got your job. If a situation becomes iffy, take your little friend.

Car unit came on to property. I got in and ask if he was ready and armed (drivers have blue cards). He picked up his mag light and said no but this will handle anything! -_-. I politely smiled and retrieved my fany pack that had my gun from my car. We rode to the parking lot, Partner blocked his car in (which I thought was a dumb idea) and we approached the car. He acted all nervous and was reaching inside his pockets for his keys. Im am in no way shape or form a police officer but its usually bad news when guys reach for their pockets (especially when they are cornered). Kept my light on him. He finally fou nd his keys and nearly rammed his car into ours. That was it.
This is a lame story but i felt good knowing one of us was armed. I would gladly go to jail then not see my family again.
To vanguard: disregard what i said earlier when you first got your job. If a situation becomes iffy, take your little friend.
he was up to no good

I managed a bank for 31 years. Anytime there was something that made any of our employees or myself have that feeling on the back of your neck we became very alert. Your subconscious was telling you something. Usually I would step outside and let them know we were aware of their presence. After a small while they would move out. I was always armed( s&w 640 357 in my pocket). Twice in my time they left and robbed some other bank. Since I retired they have been robbed twice.

Back
Top Bottom