• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Secure home or retreat owners

EASY1961

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
A lot of people post on all types of survival sites, but few own there own retreat. I do and live there year round, are there others in nw ga. I Own a large piece of property and would like to meet like minded souls, my property is remote, lots of water and trees for firewood, lots of game to. Not online that much so responces could be slow. EASY

I co-own a hunting camp/BOL/Fortress of Solitude (as long as the rest of the owners are not there :) ) in middle Georgia. But always looking to expand my contacts and network. Chris Mac another ODT member who is local is also looking to to expand his network. Sent you a PM!!!!

I have 15acres in White Co to live off, but middle GA is where Im looking to buy some land, milder temps, turkeys, hogs, deer and fish will add to longer crop life, but its flat and you can be seen so I want to expand

I have 15acres in White Co to live off, but middle GA is where Im looking to buy some land, milder temps, turkeys, hogs, deer and fish will add to longer crop life, but its flat and you can be seen so I want to expand

There are some pretty good deals in Upson County. How many acres you looking to buy?

My wife and I are also looking for land down towards middle Georgia. Somewhere around 20+ acres.

There was 40 acres (+/-) for sale in Upson County (just outside of Yatesville). If I remember right the owner is willing to subdivide. It has at least one creek that I know of. I will check with my neighbor and see if it is still for sale, and will forward you any additional details.

There was 40 acres (+/-) for sale in Upson County (just outside of Yatesville). If I remember right the owner is willing to subdivide. It has at least one creek that I know of. I will check with my neighbor and see if it is still for sale, and will forward you any additional details.
Awesome! :)

Back
Top Bottom