• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seat Covers

I’ve been looking for some as well. Costco has Coverking seat covers in 3 different materials. Anyone tried them?

I ordered from Hatchie Bottom. Will advise.
I'm glad you did. I tried to order cordura from them as I did for my old Chevy 2500 HD. After I sent them 2 emails they responded saying they don't make a set to fit 2023/2024 Nissan Frontier Pro 4-X. Now I'm on the hunt. I did love them for my Chevy.

Several years ago my wife bought me a set of these for my truck. They are very well fitted, very durable, comfortable and easy to clean. They have solid colors as well as camo. Mine have survived grandkids, my wife's 120lb puppy, many trips to deer camp/duck swamps, and still look nearly new. No wear spots on them 4 years later....
20210328_091843.jpg

Several years ago my wife bought me a set of these for my truck. They are very well fitted, very durable, comfortable and easy to clean. They have solid colors as well as camo. Mine have survived grandkids, my wife's 120lb puppy, many trips to deer camp/duck swamps, and still look nearly new. No wear spots on them 4 years later....
View attachment 6960592
They only go as high as 2021 on the Nissan Frontier, Starting to think I'm going to need to make my own? LOL!

Back
Top Bottom