• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

School me on bulletproof vests plates etc.

I get what you mean but it’s a lot better than having a fist sized hole in you. The test was extreme in order to show that anything less would not pose a significant threat to the vests ballistic capabilities.

I nanowire absolutely nothing about these and need guidance on vests and plates. Where do you buy them? What kind do you recommend? Do you wear the plates over and on top of the vests? What kind of protection do they offer? Handgun round only? Or can they stop rifle rounds too?

Plates and Plate Carries II (Tons of content for you look through, do you research before you buy)
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...ou-buy).2220908/&share_type=t&link_source=app

Any questions, please feel free to reach out. I’m more than willing to get on zoom or FaceTime send you an invite so we can disuse semi-face to Gabe and I can show you what we will he discussing...

I am more than willing to discuss with you or anyone. I’m happy to facilitate.

The best thing you can do it research and research some more... if your willing to trust your life something that your putting your faith and confidence in ensure you do not buy out of haste nor an inferior product you will have regrets about later...

I do not nor will I drive anyone to a specific end-item in particular unless it is a Mil issued carrier with SB and HA. This I will vouch any day of the week.

Please let me know if I can help you in any way and feel free to text or call whenever.

Respectfully
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's lightness out that would stop 5.56? Yes I know about the round a BA and Levels, but asking for thoughts/brands. AR15 is very popular, to try and protect from.

What's lightness out that would stop 5.56? Yes I know about the round a BA and Levels, but asking for thoughts/brands. AR15 is very popular, to try and protect from.

What’s the likeliness what would stop 5.56?

What kind of armor combo are you referring to?

Any L3A accompanied with a L4+ plate “ceramic” will defeat 5.56 BFD all the while protect your limbs and face from Spall.

Jeep in mind when I say that, the armor combo should always be backed by the NIJ and their independent lads.

Respectfully
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom