• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scammer!

SNAKEBITE

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
36   0
Reaction score
I need help to report a possible person running a scam. Idk what to do or who to talk to I don't want anyone to fall victim so what should I do.

Capture+_2020-12-09-01-04-08-1.png

Some one contacted me said his father in-law was wanting to sale a gun I was looking for. Give me his email address i contacted the email address the guy give a long story about the gun and listed the serial number. But the serial number on the gun was different.the pictures show a Marlin 1894 44 magnum he says was made in 1979 but it's a stainless steel gun. He also said he needed to sale before the end of the year.im just afraid something doesn't seem right. The ODT member is from Texas and telling me he's just old.

Some one contacted me said his father in-law was wanting to sale a gun I was looking for. Give me his email address i contacted the email address the guy give a long story about the gun and listed the serial number. But the serial number on the gun was different.the pictures show a Marlin 1894 44 magnum he says was made in 1979 but it's a stainless steel gun. He also said he needed to sale before the end of the year.im just afraid something doesn't seem right. The ODT member is from Texas and telling me he's just old.
Classic scam. Good catch on the clues.

Back
Top Bottom