• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Say there is a ban after the election?

"We really are primed for the second "Shot heard around the world". Agree Patronus.. I did not think this would happen in my lifetime(I'm mid 50's) but now I believe it could easily happen in next 10 years

One should be prepared for any possible outcome regardless of whose running or may or may not be elected. It doesn't take a president to come up with these dumbass ideas and we've seen "assault weapon" concerns across party lines. It will just take another mass shooting, attempted assassination similar to 1933 on FDR, etc and then there will possibly be enough pubilc outcry (albeit uninformed) to force even the most conservitave of politicians to help pass some typ of ban.
I agree with you. And I'll point out once again that if you want to see how mass gun confiscation works just type " Australiana Home Built Firearms" in Google Images. You will get 3 to 4 pages of results. From crude pipe guns to some nicely executed builds. And if ALL guns are suddenly illegal then why bother building semi auto stuff? Probably the easiest garage built guns are open bolt SMGs.

They better get on the emails, a lot of folks are already early voting.
Im in favor of eliminating early voting. Reason 1: How many people who already voted would change their vote behind this latest development and whatever may be coming? Reason 2: Early voting is the perfect setup for voter fraud. And this country was setup for 1 election day. Standing in line is just part of the process.

Most states have a mag cap already it might include other states to follow...no more making barrels under a certain length? I would think what we have now will be grandfathered in???

I will be the first to say the Republican party is spinless and has no balls. However they have shot down the big O's gun control attempts. There are lots of Democrat voters that see the need for guns due to the attacks on US soil. I do not see a confiscation or other extreme measures happening. Besides I had a yard sale and sold everything.

I'm plannin' on burying mine so I'll have them when the time comes that I need them. I'll put them in caches all over the area so's I can git to one when I need one, and ammo too! That'll show 'em not to mess with a 'muricans!
mark em with a plastic pipe

Back
Top Bottom