• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Saw "The Hunger Games" over the weekend...

I'm not normally much of a reader but for some reason decided to check this book out, read it in about 3 days. Great read. When I see the movie this will be the first time I've read the book before seeing the movie (unless you count Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy) so I'm curious to see how it compares. I've started reading the second book in the series and it's not grabbing me as much, seems to slow down quite a bit.

Wife and daughter both saw the movie and liked it (said reading the books was much better). The wife is reading the trilogy for the second time. Does this mean we can stop the contest and just send everything to me. lol

I saw it and read the book. I think it was written as a "teen adventure" book. Clever way to incorporate apocalyptic views into that age group if you ask me. I too thought of the running man...halfway through it I was going to sing opera like dynamo...lol

I could trust this review, or the millions of people that are still making this the number one movie in America a month after it was released. I think I am going to trust my gut and go see it anyway...

I read the series and enjoyed it. I saw the movie and thought it was very emotionally powerful and quite well done. Plus, katniss is way hot.

Back
Top Bottom