• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Saw a bunch of people fighting over ammo today.

I am just trying to think of all of the things that would make me want to fight at a gun shop, and potentially get shot. .410 ain’t it.

Affordable CCI 500’s thorough….
You want to see a fight break out?

Let a once fired .410 AA hit the ground a skeet club - someone is likely to get cut.

You want to see a fight break out?

Let a once fired .410 AA hit the ground a skeet club - someone is likely to get cut.
I actually had an audible chuckle when reading this, and you are 100% correct. I' have sort of been keeping an eye out for an affordable 410 that the kids will eventually use, but with the prices of the ammo and even the MEC gauge conversion kit I have not been super motivated.

410 has been somewhat scarce for a few years. Folks wanting to take their kids dove hunting have had a hard time finding shells. I don’t know if this could be the reason. I’m impressed someone had enough money to buy a lot of 410 as it’s normally pretty high.

I’ve met some pretty squared away dudes who’s tats may lead you to think they were shady. Ive also met some dudes in suits that were far shadier than the tatted friends.

Were you in Butler?

Back
Top Bottom