Giveaway!  Save the Children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. T

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
5   0
Reaction score
http://fundraising.stjude.org/site/TR?px=2086737&fr_id=3686&pg=personal Alright gentlemen (and ladies, for those on here), I'm doing a walk to raise money for the families of St. Jude. I owe my life to this fantastic hospital, and am prepared to beg and plead with whoever to help any way I can. The link above will take you to my personal page for my team, which I am captain of, and give you my brief story. My goal is to raise at least $750 ( it takes over a million dollars a day to run the hospital ), right now I am at around $200. I would like to meet, or better yet surpass this goal, just to know that a difference has been made. What I am offering up is a ankle holster, which I used to carry my S&W Bodyguard .380 in, so you get the idea of its dimensions. Also, if you'll leave your shirt size, I'll send you the finished team t-shirt when completed. LET ME KNOW thatyou are from the ODT. Thanks in advance, Lee Thompson

HOLSTER.jpg front of shirt (without the contact info)Team_Hero.jpg back of shirt download.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom