• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SAS incredible night shot.............

Dingo

Wolf Icon
Navigating the space time continuum
7   0
Reaction score
The elite sniper shot dead the terrorist chief with what senior defence sources said was a shot achieved at a range of more than 1,500m with a window of opportunity of just 15 seconds.

A source said: “The shot was one in a million. Getting a one-round, one-kill head shot at night using thermal imagery in a 15-second target window is about as close to impossible as you can get but he pulled it off.

“He is definitely the best sniper around at the moment.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/933518/SAS-kill-ISIS-who-dares-wins-uk

The elite sniper shot dead the terrorist chief with what senior defence sources said was a shot achieved at a range of more than 1,500m with a window of opportunity of just 15 seconds.

A source said: “The shot was one in a million. Getting a one-round, one-kill head shot at night using thermal imagery in a 15-second target window is about as close to impossible as you can get but he pulled it off.

“He is definitely the best sniper around at the moment.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/933518/SAS-kill-ISIS-who-dares-wins-uk
If i was a bad guy over there i would be looking over my shoulder 24/7

That is and amazing shot especially considering that when you put a clip on in front if your day scope you will have somewhere under a 1 Moa poi shift. Which even if you could make that shot during the day which is possible. Making it at night through a clip on thermal would be almost impossible. Or rather not repeatable.

That is and amazing shot especially considering that when you put a clip on in front if your day scope you will have somewhere under a 1 Moa poi shift. Which even if you could make that shot during the day which is possible. Making it at night through a clip on thermal would be almost impossible. Or rather not repeatable.

The SAS are as good as any special forces group, and train HARD, I'd put a few $ on him doing it again, not many, but some :)

Back
Top Bottom