Status
Not open for further replies.

chokeu2

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Hello all!

Despite the username, my real name is Brian; and I'm from Sandy Springs.

I found this place while being on a mad hunt to get back into shooting. I've been out for a few years due to professional reasons.

Sadly, my own shop chooses not to sell firearms at a price that is reasonable; so I started looking around and found the addicting classified's here.

And in doing that, I found a really damn cool discussion forum.

I've been involved in some large discussion forums, but none of them have brothers local. I'll look forward getting to know some of ya; and maybe pressing some bang buttons together.

Welcome Brian to the ODT.........I notice you already know about the addiction, so I want warn you of it........Hope you find what you are looking for.......

Welcome Brian to the ODT.........I notice you already know about the addiction, so I want warn you of it........Hope you find what you are looking for.......

I'm already angry at the phrase: "SPM"... :D

Ah... My "home range" is the Sandy Springs Gun club, so if anyone is around and wants to shoot; drop a line.

And, I'm a 30 year martial artist. Been focused on Brazilian Jiu-jitsu since 95, so if anyone is interested in training; I'd love to meet ya on that too.

Hello all!

Despite the username, my real name is Brian; and I'm from Sandy Springs.

I found this place while being on a mad hunt to get back into shooting. I've been out for a few years due to professional reasons.

Sadly, my own shop chooses not to sell firearms at a price that is reasonable; so I started looking around and found the addicting classified's here.

And in doing that, I found a really damn cool discussion forum.

I've been involved in some large discussion forums, but none of them have brothers local. I'll look forward getting to know some of ya; and maybe pressing some bang buttons together.

Not sure if "cool" is the right word but welcome... it's good to have another "local" member!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom