• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sandy Hook..conspiracy??

saw a print today that the guy running into the woods was actually an armed SWAT guy from CN. Is it true.....don't know, but would explain why he was allowed the front seat of the police car. You know a possible suspect allowed the front seat of a cruiser ? Not me.

Watched this whole video with the wife last night. She believes this Sandy Hook thing is a complete setup. I've never seen her with a tin foil hat on before. She was making arguments about the same things from the video weeks ago.

This whole thing stinks and when confronted they just change the story and say, umm, no, it happened this way.

I need lotion. The tinfoil is irritating my scalp.

Watched this whole video with the wife last night. She believes this Sandy Hook thing is a complete setup. I've never seen her with a tin foil hat on before. She was making arguments about the same things from the video weeks ago.

This whole thing stinks and when confronted they just change the story and say, umm, no, it happened this way.

your not safe from lotion either! They put stuff in there to make you use it more! :spy:

It seems to be quite timely how there was ANOTHER shooting yesterday...

Watched the whole video and there are several questions raised and very good points made.
600 children at this elementary school! Where are they in any of the pictures or videos? Where are the freaked out 600-1200 parents rushing to get their kids?
All of the FB pages and articles created days BEFORE it happens.
The one father getting into character and smiling.

Photo of what 600 children look like and then imagine their frantic parents. Look at the videos and photos! Where are they?
Would the liberals and the Obama administration put this together just to ban guns? Yes they would! Fast and Furious backfired on them and didn't get them the public support they needed so they go all out and portray the murders of a bunch of little children. DON'T LET A GOOD CRISIS GO TO WASTE!
All_School_600.jpg

I have a hard time with this video.... While our government is capable of anything how could they pull that type of staged event without people talking? It would take a conspiracy involving 100's and 100's of people... Just seems too hard to pull off without the whole thing being revealed... IDK??

Back
Top Bottom