• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sandy Hook..conspiracy??

If I ever have to go before a jury of my peers I really hope that youre on it.

Because im smart enough and open minded enough to pay attention to ALL of the details? there are way to many unanswered questions and obvious cover ups! the parker daddy is an obvious actor a pathetic one at that, and his daughter is sitting on the presidents lap after the shooting? the pics are plain as day! I not only watched this entire video but many many more as well. many things are hidden that unless you seek the information the mainstream media will hide it! one clear example is the guy that actually owns the car its not adam lanza or his mother its a hardened criminal they the family is associated with! and the scrubbed video of them chasing the other men into the woods wearing camo and they deny this when I clearly just watched it? give me a break!

See my post on page 1. I watched the entire video and didnt see anything not already found to be misiniformation, or simply blown out of proportion by this one video.

Yes, Emilie's dad seems like a slimeball. No I dont think he is an actor unless the picture from last year's Christmas card is a fake, or they planted him a long long time ago.

Speaking of that photo, notice that they have three daughters in that photo. When they meet President Obama they only have two. Their two daughters grew up in the year that past since the photo was taken and somewhat resemble each other. Its not a stretch to imagine a family with three daughters sharing clothes from oldest to youngest is it. What about a family with three daughters having similar looking, blonde haired daughters? Thats impossible right?

Dude in the woods, if you believe youtube videos, was a dad looking for his daughter:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6C2YmOLWnM

Im just sayin, instead of instantly believing what you see on the internet, maybe you should try being instantly skeptical and only believing after a bit of research.

Back
Top Bottom