Sandy Hook conpiracies

What does it have to do with the OP? Lets see...This is a thread about Sandy Hook conspiracies, and that would be a video about a conspiracy that involves Sandy Hook. Kinda self explanatory.

So a video some guy made in his moms basement is as credible as news footage?

Like I said, I recognize the tactic. Obama supporters are good at it. Good company you keep.

Last edited:
This thread wasn't entitled CREDIBLE NEWS FOOTAGE CONSPIRACIES ABOUT SANDY HOOK.....it was simply labeled sandy Hook Conspiracies...and even for something thrown together in a basement, its a video about conspiracy involving the said subject. So what is your problem?

This thread wasn't entitled CREDIBLE NEWS FOOTAGE CONSPIRACIES ABOUT SANDY HOOK.....it was simply labeled sandy Hook Conspiracies...and even for something thrown together in a basement, its a video about conspiracy involving the said subject. So what is your problem?

No problem. Thanks for your contributions.

Nah, I get what Glockink is talking about. While some of the things both in that clip and several other sources are way out there there are some strange and intriguing connections. Why DID the map in Batman have Sandy Hook on it and why was it there as a target? And does anyone know that the fathers of Holmes( the Aurora shooter) and Lanza(the Sandy Hook shooter) were both supposed to be testifying in the LIBOR banking scandal?

Nah, I get what Glockink is talking about. While some of the things both in that clip and several other sources are way out there there are some strange and intriguing connections. Why DID the map in Batman have Sandy Hook on it and why was it there as a target? And does anyone know that the fathers of Holmes( the Aurora shooter) and Lanza(the Sandy Hook shooter) were both supposed to be testifying in the LIBOR banking scandal?

Wait...what?

LOL. Yup. It was stuck in one of the youtube vids and I look elsewhere to see if I could find it. Here's the seaarch page, pick your own source.

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt...s to testify in LIBOR&fr2=sb-top&fr=yfp-t-701

The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal.

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-co...-to-testify-on-the-libor-scandal-2543642.html

Back
Top Bottom