• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

sagia 7.62x39 ak 47

1   0
Reaction score
ok i am thinking about purchasing a sagia ak47 i was curious as to what everyones views were on them reliable, durable accuracy and any problems people have with them period and i would like to hear from actual owners or people who have actually used them a few times or folks who have worked on them i woul appreciate any input thanks.

I had one I sold to another mod. I miss it. Very well built. Never had a single issue out of it. I even let him shoot it before he bought it. Thats how well it works. Those dont have as much barrel flop as some of the other AKs ive owned. So they are quite accurate.

Can't beat it for the price. It shoots great, and have had no issues at all, other than the stock was too short for my liking.
I just replaced it with a Tapco adjustable one.

I bought one from another mod(LOL) and you will have to pry it from my cold dead hands....and then it will have an empty mag. DAMN fine gun!

ok thanks everyone it really helped with my thinking so soon i will be A new owner of one and another thing is there mods out there for themn? just curious thanks for eveyones input

Soviet was kind enough to sell me mine with a collapsible AR style stock and ergo pistol grip. I then modified the mag catch to accept standard AK mags and put an adaptor inside to make sure they fed properly. I tried a dust cover with pic rail on top but decided I want to stay iron sights so took it off. You can do a full AK conversion but with standard mags and the AR stock I'm VERY happy the way mine is.

Back
Top Bottom