• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Safety orange ESEE Izula knife auction for Faith kidney fund

BangBang

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
OK guys, as some of you know, shootin4fun shootin4fun has a daughter named Faith who is in need of a kidney transplant. For those that haven't heard about it yet, here's a link explaining the situation....

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/my-daughter-needs-a-kidney-transplant.925409/

I am auctioning this ESEE Izula to raise some money for her transplant fund.

The knife is brand new and unopened. It is BRIGHT orange. This was a knifeworks.com exclusive color.

All you knife guys already know how awesome the Izula is, but for those who don't know about them, you are missing out! I have a black one that is my EDC blade. It's tough as nails and razor sharp. They are made in the USA, and have a lifetime warranty. If this knife breaks for ANY reason, you send it to ESEE and they send you a brand new one.

The winner of this knife will contact shootin4fun shootin4fun and send payment directly to him. Once he confirms to me that he has received payment, I will ship this knife to the winner on my dime.

This auction will end Friday May 15th at 9:00pm

The starting bid is $1.00

IMG_20150512_164300-1.jpg
IMG_20150512_164338-1.jpg
IMG_20150512_164411.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a pic I found online to show what the blade looks like.

The one I'm auctioning is new and sealed in the original packaging. This pic is just one I found that shows the entire knife.

IZULAORANGE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom