Safe recommendations

I bought one at Adventure Outdoors and it looks exactly the same and it was right around the same price. It's only going to hold about 20 single shotguns and may 30 handguns if they aren't in the plastic cases some come in. When you start throwing AR's and scoped guns it eats up the space real quick. I have every other gun in Bore Stores gun socks so I have two safes to keep everything in. I can tell you no one is just going to walk off with it. They weigh a freaking ton. I had two guys and a truck to move us to our new house and it took them, me and the neighbors to move that thing on a dolly and they cussed me and that safe all the way around the house. Som B**ch was heavy. Dude I mean HEAVY!

What about Champion safes? How do they compare?

They are built well, fit and finish are usually on the rougher side. I personally feel over all Liberty is the better product.

Also they claim to be Made in America..... what the leave out is it’s South America.

They are built well, fit and finish are usually on the rougher side. I personally feel over all Liberty is the better product.

Also they claim to be Made in America..... what the leave out is it’s South America.

Will be checking out the Liberty units over next to Davids Gun Room...the FatBoyJr may be the ticket for what I'd like. (Sadly the price will not be, I think, near what Cabelas had, then if you went with Cabelas you'd need some curbside assistance vs local pay-the-price and they also deliver). Sounds also that Liberty has an excellent coverage and support for their units.

Will be checking out the Liberty units over next to Davids Gun Room...the FatBoyJr may be the ticket for what I'd like. (Sadly the price will not be, I think, near what Cabelas had, then if you went with Cabelas you'd need some curbside assistance vs local pay-the-price and they also deliver). Sounds also that Liberty has an excellent coverage and support for their units.

You maybe surprised how close they can get you delivered..... I know locally I can get folks it a FBJ for around $1500 delivered.

That curbside delivery is a cluster **** and if you can’t get it in yourself, safe shows up early, late, etc.... you’re looking at $300-500 more to get it off the street.

Back
Top Bottom