• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sad day to loose my beagle gal today....

Yes sir it is never easy and it shouldn't be if you take care of and provide for Clementine. She gives back in immeasurable ways and it is always hard to send them across the rainbow bridge. As I have said many times before, the trip across the rainbow bridge is something we do for them not something we do to them. A lot of times it is alleviate pain or discomfort or whatever the reason it is always a hard decision to make. Our fur babies do not make it easy because their nature is to hang on never give up which is one thing we love about them but makes decisions in those final days even harder. Just be comforted by the fact that clementine is running with a lot of other loved fur babies just like her self and we will see them again one day.

View attachment 3277651
We had to have the vet put down my 13 y/o beagle female today. We couldn’t stand the thought of her suffering anymore! I knew the day was coming but dang sure doesn’t make it any easier! Her 13 y/o brother is lost at the moment. RIP Clementine.......... chase those rabbits in doggy heaven........

Sorry for your loss brother!! It sucks. I unexpectedly had to put my down my dog, Captain, a couple weeks ago. It was and still is, incredibly hard. RIP Clementine. Beagles were the rare breed that my dog got along with. I hope you two run into each other chasing rabbits in doggy heaven.

Heartbreaking, I am so sorry for your loss. Godspeed
641D744F-274B-44EA-A764-5EA1D568A55C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom