Russian sub....

I miss the Cold war. I wish Reagan were still alive and sitting in his seat of power in the Whithouse. He was my president !

Close enough to fire missles and we couldnt stop them from reachin a target.

That's a Sierra 2, which is an attack sub, not a boomer which means no big ICBMs. While I suppose they could launch a missile that could reach the coast it wouldn't be a nuke, or at least a large one. Given the fact that 1. We knew they were there and 2. They knew that we knew I'm pretty sure the likelihood of the Russians pulling a stunt like that are minimal. Besides which, 200 miles is the limit or our defensive perimeter on the ocean, unlike our land borders.

That's a Sierra 2, which is an attack sub, not a boomer which means no big ICBMs. While I suppose they could launch a missile that could reach the coast it wouldn't be a nuke, or at least a large one. Given the fact that 1. We knew they were there and 2. They knew that we knew I'm pretty sure the likelihood of the Russians pulling a stunt like that are minimal. Besides which, 200 miles is the limit or our defensive perimeter on the ocean, unlike our land borders.

Not sure about your place, but my apt cannot withstand getting hit by much more than a firecracker. :)

I remember reading somewhere that the crews of Russian nuclear subs were exposed to amounts of radiation that greatly exceeded safe limits. I doubt their technology has improved any.

Back
Top Bottom