• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Russian SKS

Personally, I prefer stripper clips. Definitely quicker for me to reload using clips instead of magazines, so far as the SKS v. AKM platform is concerned. Maybe it's practice or maybe that reloading doesn't involve having to drop an empty magazine first.

I'll have to let you know about clips vs mags for me. I picked up my first AKM platform rifle last month. Still waiting to get out and choot it. Yes, it was a pre-election, covering my *** purchase. But that was my excuse for finally pulling the trigger.

Nice snag and nice grouping BIGLEW. I have a Russian and love it. Very accurate. Picked up mine cheap due to Monte Carlo stock and shortened barrel with muzzle break. Not a fugly bubba job, but a nice pro job. All numbers match. Still has the 10rnd steel mag. I never could get the hang of stipper clips. It feels better than my yugo and not as smooth as my norinco. I wouldn't mind getting a numbers matching all original Russian.

I'll have to let you know about clips vs mags for me. I picked up my first AKM platform rifle last month. Still waiting to get out and choot it. Yes, it was a pre-election, covering my *** purchase. But that was my excuse for finally pulling the trigger.

I'll be picking one up very soon hopeful. Got a good friend holding one for me!

Now's the time to get one. Guarantee you'll pay at least $150 less than I did.

I need to take my WASR 10 and Radical Firearms upper AR-47 to the range and decide which I like the best.

Back
Top Bottom