• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rules for the Habitat for Humanity musical equipment giveaway . . . .

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
282   0
Reaction score
If you've been following any of my Everything Else listings, you'll know I have a ton of musical equipment I am trying to help sell for Habitat for Humanity. All of this equipment is in storage in our offices in Tucker, GA. I thought I would try something a bit different for some of these "unusual" or "limited demand" items.

I will start listing these items as free, as-is, where-is, with only two conditions:
  1. They need to be picked up, normal weekday business hours, before next Friday, October 16th, from the LaVista Road & 285 area of Tucker, GA.
  2. You agree to make a small tax deductible donation to Habitat for Humanity - appropriate to your estimated valuation of the item.
If you would like any of these free items, please drop me a PM with what you think an appropriate donation would be, and I will send you the address and arrange a pickup time.

Thanks ODT for helping me help Habitat and keep an eye out for the item postings to follow . . . .

Last edited:
Here is some stuff that will be listed:

If you see something that hasn't been put up yet, drop me a note.

SAM_0672.JPG

SAM_0673.JPG

SAM_0674.JPG

SAM_0676.JPG

SAM_0680.JPG

Looks like an interesting mix of gear. How about some better shots of the front of all the rack gear. Hard to tell what some of it is without making out the make and model numbers.

Back
Top Bottom