Rule Change

My opinion is this. This is a BUY/SELL/TRADE website and that exactly what it was created for. It makes absolutely no sense for someone not to put a price or value when EVERY thing based on the commerce system in the United States is "value" related.

Last edited:
My only problem is that sometimes you really have no idea what you want for something, you just know you want to trade. And even if you put something that you may trade for you probably still wait to see all the offers before you decide.

My only problem is that sometimes you really have no idea what you want for something, you just know you want to trade. And even if you put something that you may trade for you probably still wait to see all the offers before you decide.

Oh yea I have no problem with that. It's the no price for items that are to be sold that gets me.

Trade for ? is fine, but if something is for sale then it should have some type of price. If I was advertising a chevy truck for sale, would you want to know how much?

I don't see the problem.
If someone takes the offer then it's a deal and the feedback system should be used.
Could we have a rule/suggestion that a deal is not considered firm if not committed to by PM?
Also I think we will be informed by members if someone try's to auction stuff.

Well there we go, new rule is for sale items must have a price, for trade items don't have to

Back
Top Bottom