Ruger LC9S Holster

There was a thread a while back on this. I can't find it now. But basically have to getsomeone to make one for you. The ones from rriver don't fit even though they say they will, trigger guard is slightly different.

Screenshot_2015-01-23-23-07-33-1.png
Desantis Nemesis-Just my personal preference!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-23-23-07-33-1.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-23-23-07-33-1.png
    139.2 KB · Views: 9
Was it too tight for the gun to fit in it our just too big on the outside?

Too tight for the gun to fit into. Once it, a real pain to get out. I had to cut close to 10 stitches to get it to fit right.

And yes, for her purse. She was carrying a Kahr CW380 but after that lady got shot by her child with her gun in the purse, she got paranoid about having a safety on her purse gun. So we switched her over to the LC(. Made me happy to move her up to a 9MM any way. And I'm STILL putting a Mic style holster over the trigger.

As a bonus, I get to carry the CW380 as a pocket backup now...win-win. lol.

I did try that holster in the picture in my pocket for the .380 and hated it. I am using a simple, Unkle Mikes pocket holster now. Keeps the gun upright and easier to draw, cover's the trigger and reduced the GUN shape print.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Uncle-Mikes...1547349081?pt=US_Holsters&hash=item20f4e12459

Well, thanks for all of the input. I've got my problem solved at least for a while. I found some neoprene material I'd saved from some old waders...cut out the pattern....had the wife put a few stitches in it and I'm good to go for now. It ain't the best looking holster but it does the job.

Ruger.JPG

Back
Top Bottom