• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger Hunter IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an awesome Mk III Hunter for sale right now. Awesome gun. The take-down gimmick with the Mk IV is just that, a gimmick. You only ever take the gun apart about once every three years.

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...k-iii-hunter-stainless.2491588/#post-11381177

If your the type of person who never cleans (until it jams) get a non mark IV. If your the type of person who shoots, then goes home and cleans. You will be glad you got a Mark IV, if you ever plan to sell/trade it in, you will be glad you did. You know the reason people are selling these really nice mark I,II and III's? So they can then go back a mark IV lol.

First of all, it's "you're" which means you are.

Second of all, you're wrong about Mark II or III sellers opting to sell in favor of a IV.

Third, a competitive shooter like myself never shoots a gun until it jams. We shoot good ammo that doesn't gum up the action and we shoot great guns that just simply always work!

Fourth, I may be wrong, but I believe the OP opted for a Mark III Hunter from another member instead of a IV. He's a smart guy it seems!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom