• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RTIC vs YETI tumbler

I have all three in 30 oz the Ozark wins my vote for $9.74 you cannot beat it it performs just like the other two for an affordable price
Yep I picked one up last week did my own test filled it with ice cubes left it on the kitchen table took a day and a half for the to be completely melted temp inside the house was mid 70's I was impressed

My Walmart finally got some in as well. Got one Saturday as a backup to my 30 oz yeti. I have the 20 and 30 oz yeti and can't find any performance difference between them and the Ozark trail. Probably will go pick up another one or two just to keep as spares.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

i really wonder how much yeti hates the fact that so many competitors showed up and all are just as good. everyone in my house has now bought the Ozark trail ones and I couldn't be happier with them

i really wonder how much yeti hates the fact that so many competitors showed up and all are just as good. everyone in my house has now bought the Ozark trail ones and I couldn't be happier with them
I have heard that yeti is suing Walmart over them. Not sure how true that is though. Doubt that's really going to work out for them.

I have heard that yeti is suing Walmart over them. Not sure how true that is though. Doubt that's really going to work out for them.

haha yah I don't think that would be a good idea. im sure yeti has some nice legal funds and good lawyers, but they stand about as much of a chance as an ant vs an elephant against walmart

A guy here at work bought one of the large RTIC coolers. Waited several months to get here. About a month later the lid warped and wouldn't seal, so he had to send it back. And wait again.

A buddy of mine gave me ozark trail tumbler, yesterday I filled it with ice water after i drank a pot of coffee out of it and took it to the garage to put my boots on this was 7:00, well i forgot it...after 11 hours in my HOT ASS garage I came home and it still had ice in it.

Made a believer out of me

Back
Top Bottom