• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RPM Meet & Greet Newnan area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missus' 3-5-7 and I had a GREAT Time! It was good to catch up with old friends, make some new friends and put some faces with names. Thanks to Biker13 & SafeCracka for the organizational effort, Mizz' Emma for her impartiality and fairness, JWC, Geezer and Hayata for bringing their "Goodies" to look at/drool on, and Thanks ESPECIALLY to Helvis88 for being such a gracious and accommodating Host, who also has a GREAT Kitchen Staff who put out GREAT Food--It was our first time at RPM, but it won't be our last!... :) ....mikey357

Missus' 3-5-7 and I had a GREAT Time! It was good to catch up with old friends, make some new friends and put some faces with names. Thanks to Biker13 & SafeCracka for the organizational effort, Mizz' Emma for her impartiality and fairness, JWC, Geezer and Hayata for bringing their "Goodies" to look at/drool on, and Thanks ESPECIALLY to Helvis88 for being such a gracious and accommodating Host, who also has a GREAT Kitchen Staff who put out GREAT Food--It was our first time at RPM, but it won't be our last!... :) ....mikey357

I want the model 10-5. Just to be clear.
Great seeing you today. Thanks for letting me out into traffic. I caught a wheel pulling out of there! ! LOL!

I want the model 10-5. Just to be clear.
Great seeing you today. Thanks for letting me out into traffic. I caught a wheel pulling out of there! ! LOL!

Good seein' you gain, and LMAO at your "Burn-Out"! One question--That was the NICKEL Four-inch 10-5 you were droolin' over and NOT the Blue Snubby, right? :) :) :)

Good seein' you gain, and LMAO at your "Burn-Out"! One question--That was the NICKEL Four-inch 10-5 you were droolin' over and NOT the Blue Snubby, right? :) :) :)

I was drooling over both of them, but yes that nickel 10-5 was saying "MRH, we are meant to be!" LOL Sweet gun. Someday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom