RPM M&G Newnan Ga Feb 24th saturday 11 am(Grand Prize 8 -10 hour fishing trip)

Well, I would be remiss if I did not start by saying "Thank you" to Joe, HELVIS, for opening up his establishment to all of us. A perfect host, good food and excellent service. Joe, Thank you.
What a great time. We had a great mix of members there today. Long time members, new members, members who had not been to many M&Gs, and members who go to nearly every M&G we have.
I actually had the pleasure of meeting the world famous Brit in ATL and her not so famous husband! lol
Bought soap from the "Soap Pimp", bought stew from David, Tazz's son, ate two chicken sandwiches, drank a lot of diet Pepsi, (BTW, Joe, I would have preferred Coke! lol), and actually stayed a bit longer than I had expected to stay.
I tried to speak to every member there and thank them for coming. I did not accomplish that goal, but I really tried.
The giveaways are always so much fun. But today, a young man won a .22, that put a smile on my face. Good to see a young man truly happy to win that .22. Thanks INTUNE!. HBrad won the most expensive give away I can remember. What a day. I spend some quality time with some old friends and some quality time with some new friends. Just a great day.
There was some truly great news today. Jeddak shared with me that he is engaged to a truly beautiful lady, and they plan to marry in June. I am so happy for Jeddak. Bless you my friend.
But with good news, there is some bad. My good friend SAR6114 lost his mother earlier in the week. Prayers for strength my friend.

Can't wait until the next M&G. Those that came today, try and make the next one. It is great to be among the members of this site. Thank you all.

Well, I would be remiss if I did not start by saying "Thank you" to Joe, HELVIS, for opening up his establishment to all of us. A perfect host, good food and excellent service. Joe, Thank you.
What a great time. We had a great mix of members there today. Long time members, new members, members who had not been to many M&Gs, and members who go to nearly every M&G we have.
I actually had the pleasure of meeting the world famous Brit in ATL and her not so famous husband! lol
Bought soap from the "Soap Pimp", bought stew from David, Tazz's son, ate two chicken sandwiches, drank a lot of diet Pepsi, (BTW, Joe, I would have preferred Coke! lol), and actually stayed a bit longer than I had expected to stay.
I tried to speak to every member there and thank them for coming. I did not accomplish that goal, but I really tried.
The giveaways are always so much fun. But today, a young man won a .22, that put a smile on my face. Good to see a young man truly happy to win that .22. Thanks INTUNE!. HBrad won the most expensive give away I can remember. What a day. I spend some quality time with some old friends and some quality time with some new friends. Just a great day.
There was some truly great news today. Jeddak shared with me that he is engaged to a truly beautiful lady, and they plan to marry in June. I am so happy for Jeddak. Bless you my friend.
But with good news, there is some bad. My good friend SAR6114 lost his mother earlier in the week. Prayers for strength my friend.

Can't wait until the next M&G. Those that came today, try and make the next one. It is great to be among the members of this site. Thank you all.
Thanks for yelling out the ticket numbers!

I had a interesting ride home with Biker13 today. He let it slip out that he was responsible for the Great Chicago Fire. I looked it up on Wikipedia and found the following:
"The Great Chicago Fire was a conflagration that burned from Sunday, October 8, to early Tuesday, October 10, 1871
The fire started at about 9:00 p.m. on October 8, in or around a small barn belonging to the O'Leary family that bordered the alley behind 137 DeKoven Street.[3] The shed next to the barn was the first building to be consumed by the fire, city officials later determined the exact cause of the blaze was Biker13 who knocked over a lantern while he was in a barn with Mrs. O'Leary and her cow." Biker told me more but I said too much already.
He's into sheep now, he's fell off one to many stumps with Cows :becky:

Had a great time today, always good to see old friends and make a few new ones. Big shout out to BIKER13 BIKER13 , @HELVIS88, and the great staff at RPM for making this happen. Thanks to everyone who came and donated prizes for the giveaway drawing, especially @heystranger and the Mrs. for all the cool handmade boxes & hand knitted sox:thumb:. A very special thanks to InTune InTune for donating the .22 Rifle and @Tusker6N for donating the fishing trip!!! Thanks to JWC JWC for doing a wonderful job of MC'ing as usual and of course, congrats to the Grand Prize Giveaway winners:first:. I am looking forward to the next one, stay tuned to the Forum and hope to see ya'll later.:smiley_simmons:

Guys, I had a ball...Sorry I snuck out without saying bye to you guys...I really needed to be on the road by 12:45 so I was running late...Thanks for having me Helvis. I sold a VERY nice 1911 today...I bought a NICE 1911 from GADL for a dollar(but I have to sell it back for same price). Picked up two more on the way home...Left the house with 2, came home with 4...
120 miles on the scoot round trip, GREAT ride!

Well said, friend:amen:
Sad to say, that is my only talent!!!
Not true compadre, so not true:peace:

OK this is where I draw the line. I've put up with a lot of nonsense on this site but being called Brit_in_ATL's husband has just gone too far.

I'll take responsibility for introducing her to the site but that is all. You all have no idea the havoc she could bring to bear and I want no association with any of it. You should be thanking me for keeping her in check today and for making sure she took her medication before arriving.

:becky:

Back
Top Bottom