• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rossi Brawler

JWILCHE

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
2   0
Reaction score
I picked up one today and for the price it performs well. Not bad recoil with 2.5" but the 3" shells will surprise you. One thing that sold me on it was the 9 inch barrel but it is misleading because the entire barrel is 9 inches including the shell. Entire gun is polymer except the barrel, trigger, and hammer. 000 buckshot from 15 steps was inside a pie plate.

Attachments

• IMG_20231206_174602_01.jpg
    IMG_20231206_174602_01.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 54
Thanks for the write-up.

This thing is big, and moderately heavy at 37 ounces.

What's the intended purpose of this gun?

What can it do that a 5-shot .410 revolver like the Taurus Judge won't do?
PS: The Judge is the same weight.

What's the intended purpose of this gun?

What can it do that a 5-shot .410 revolver like the Taurus Judge won't do?
PS: The Judge is the same weight.
I would assume with the 9" barrel it would have better MV than the Judge so with 45Colt could percievably work for killing a deer, hog or black bear even.
What it can do that the Judge can't is sell for about $200ish.

I picked up one today and for the price it performs well. Not bad recoil with 2.5" but the 3" shells will surprise you. One thing that sold me on it was the 9 inch barrel but it is misleading because the entire barrel is 9 inches including the shell. Entire gun is polymer except the barrel, trigger, and hammer. 000 buckshot from 15 steps was inside a pie plate.
Unless it is a revolver the chamber is always included in the barrel length.

I like it for a snake gun. I don’t need one. I don’t spend time with snakes. But to spend under $200 to have something that blasts snakes on the rare chance I need one, seems worthwhile.

How so? Kind of like apples and oranges isn't it?
How so? Kind of like apples and oranges isn't it?
You know, you may be right. My thinking behind it, is if you need a cheap knock around gun, capable of small game hunting, snake patrol, truck gun capabilities, and possible self defense, then an ati nomad is a better choice coming in under a 100$. Maybe comparing the brawler to a rossi tuffy or one of there snake charmer variants is closer.

Back
Top Bottom