• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ROLL TIDE! Part Deux!

3-0 against what..grand daughters cheer has more credibility than what teams ga has played.. but brother be proud when you can.. y’all ain’t been **** but a laughing stock of football till thd last 5 yrs.. but y’all six have heresy didn’t you.. only headman ever to darkened that ugly stadium
You're 2-1 and barely beat South Florida. I get it, you have to deflect in order for yourself to feel better. You're insecure about YOUR team, so you try to talk down others.

I need you to say this, it's not your fault, everything will be okay. It's only a game.

You're 2-1 and barely beat South Florida. I get it, you have to deflect in order for yourself to feel better. You're insecure about YOUR team, so you try to talk down others.

I need you to say this, it's not your fault, everything will be okay. It's only a game.
I used too and can still **** girls tougher than ANY ga player.. 6 yrs ago i promise you YOU WERE A CLOSET POODLE FAN.. ALABAMA HAS LOST MORE CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES THAN THE POODLES HAVE EVER BEEN CLOSE TO PLAYING IN.. I know your proud of youR cupcake team.. that’s they all ever been anyway

Serious question, what has them Dawgs done to you personally for you to have such disdain for them?

I am born and raised in black and red but I don’t hate any other teams. It takes the fun out of the game if it’s personal. IMO
5322424.jpg

Serious question, what has them Dawgs done to you personally for you to have such disdain for them?

I am born and raised in black and red but I don’t hate any other teams. It takes the fun out of the game if it’s personal. IMO
Basically. Honestly and truthfully.. I used to hate the AUBURN TIGERS the most( that’s what I was breed to do)… because they’re the most OBNOXIOUS PEOPLE ON THE PLANET.. . but in the past couple 3 yrs buds of mine and people on this site have honestly taken over the OBNOXIOUS ASSHOLE ROLE… its football I know .. but I hate the poodles now more than I ever have hated the WAR EAGLES..the poodle fans have won 3 natty tittys in at most the last 100 yrs& they’re all the sudden a feetball dynasty… I love everyone but I hate georgee football..

Back
Top Bottom