• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rockcastle 10k zombie run for your life run N gun

Registered

Nice!

You guys might want to go ahead an get a room the place will book up fast I got my room already today and she said she wasnt sure of the rate for the run n gun either 79 or 99 a night I got mine for friday no ight and saturday night.

Start finish line is at the front door of the hotel and being able to take a shower right after is awesome.

Called them and booked for 1 night. They said check in is between 3-5, so I’ll have to leave earlier than expected. I’m fine car pooling also. I can drive. I was planning on staying Friday night and heading home Saturday after everything is over.

I’ll give them a call. I’m fine car pooling also. I can drive. I was planning on staying Friday night and heading home Saturday after everything is over.

Prize table is usually really great at this one. Last years I got a smoke composites stock so that covered my entry fee plus.

Nice!

You guys might want to go ahead an get a room the place will book up fast I got my room already today and she said she wasnt sure of the rate for the run n gun either 79 or 99 a night I got mine for friday no ight and saturday night.

Start finish line is at the front door of the hotel and being able to take a shower right after is awesome.

What hotel is this? Im in. Need to book the room.

Back
Top Bottom