• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Robinhood, Wealthfront, WeBull, etc.

I’m using robinhood. I use it mainly for the penny stock etc. that my advisor doesn’t want to participate in. So far I’ve done fairly well on my own. I like the layout and how easy it is to use. It seems to be a second or two behind yahoo-finance when I have time to have one pulled up on the computer and one on my phone.

I’m leaning towards Robinhood myself. I’m largely interested in their new cash management account but I could see myself buying some blue-chip stocks as well.

I get the impression that Robinhood has the most sorted out app of the bunch.

I’m leaning towards Robinhood myself. I’m largely interested in their new cash management account but I could see myself buying some blue-chip stocks as well.

I get the impression that Robinhood has the most sorted out app of the bunch.
I can’t say anything about the other apps you mentioned as I don’t have any experience with them. I just started using robinhood in September so my experience isn’t worth much either.

I'm a little late to the party, but have been using Robinhood for a few years. If it's play funds, go to town. If it's real money, there are a number of big brokerages that do $0 trades like Vanguard, Schwab, Fidelity, etc.

Robinhood is handy and fun for learning investing, but their servers do go down with some regularity and will essentially prevent you from trading. So say you had a plan to sell, servers go down, market closes, stock tanks overnight - you're just SOL.

Robinhood is nice in that they do instant transfers of money. You can initiate a cash transfer from your checking account to your RH account - and it's there instantly. Money will come out of your account a few days later - and same for cashing out funds.

I use Robinhood, mainly for penny stocks and options. I have a TD Ameritrade account too that I sometimes dabble with. I do like Robinhood's user interface better though. It's much more simplistic and to the point. TD if you like a lot more info and graphs.

I use Robinhood but Webull is drawing me to them. After hours trading could be a big deal. You can lose a lot of of money quick during premarket or after hours. RH trading starts at 9 and ends at 6. News is often dropped around 8.

I use Robinhood but Webull is drawing me to them. After hours trading could be a big deal. You can lose a lot of of money quick during premarket or after hours. RH trading starts at 9 and ends at 6. News is often dropped around 8.
I enjoy the pre-market and after hours trading. I’ll watch the pre-market and set a limit sell. I’ve made some decent money in the pre-market but honestly I haven’t had time to get on as much and have only strives for as little as $400 month. I have an advisor that handles all my major investments.

Back
Top Bottom