• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

RK show January 16-17

MILSURP Collector

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Airborne Ranger
291   0
Reaction score
Saw the billboard yesterday. anybody going?

Gun Shows of the South will be hosting a Gun and knife show the weekend of January 16-17, 2021 in Atlanta, GA, at the Atlanta Expo Center. If you are a gun collector or are a hunting enthusiast, this is a great place to spend some time. There will be a variety of vendors displaying guns, hunting supplies, military surplus and outdoor gear. Vendor’s will be available to teach you, answer your questions, and help you find exactly what you’re looking for.

Safety is first at all of RK Shows Events, so we will have security and check-in points for the safety of our attendees and vendors.

Hours
Saturday: 9 AM – 5 PM
Sunday: 10 AM – 4 PM

Gee I dunno. All the way into Hotlanta,
have to leave edc in the vehicle which
all the parking attendants know about.
Any door prizes? $15 to get in how much
are the hotdogs? Beef dogs or chicken dogs?

Went to this show in December just before Christmas. Tons of ammo at high prices, top 10 models on seller tables didn't really see much else that interested me. Hunting bolt rifles and shotguns were fairly priced to me but none had the caliber/model I was looking to buy. Several dealers said their wholesale vendor pickings for firearms were slim this year and they couldn't order the firearm I wanted. It also seems the shows are getting too many non firearm/ sporting good tables at the show for me.

Back
Top Bottom