Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
Task Force 141
84   0
Reaction score
Pretty smokin deal.

1681501749723.png

Based on experience?

Posted using my neighbor's wifi.

Based on life experience with Chinese optic's that are too good to be true.

I learned my lesson as a kid with Simmons scopes back in the 90's, you'll waste your money and regret it thinking you could have put it towards something that actually has a chance of working for you.

Now I only buy items made in non-communist countries with good track records of quality. Less stress that way. USA trumps all other countries if within a reasonable price of competitors.

Just remember, every dollar you spend buying crap from China is money put towards killing American troops one day.

Based on life experience with Chinese optic's that are too good to be true.

I learned my lesson as a kid with Simmons scopes back in the 90's, you'll waste your money and regret it thinking you could have put it towards something that actually has a chance of working for you.

Now I only buy items made in non-communist countries with good track records of quality. Less stress that way. USA trumps all other countries if within a reasonable price of competitors.

Just remember, every dollar you spend buying crap from China is money put towards killing American troops one day.

While i respect your opinion, I think that’s a bit of a stretch…. Technology advances at an exponential rate, i.e. Moore’s law. You can get TVs nowadays for $500 that are lightyears better/thinner/brighter/more energy efficient than the TVs that ran $2500 circa 2015, and that’s not even taking inflation into account.
While i will always prefer my eotechs first, i have a few holosuns that are close seconds, and value wise are arguably the best bang for the buck considering warranty and all. As long as it’s a quality optic, i really don’t care who makes it or where they make it as long as it is reliable and works as it’s supposed to. If America could make the same thing for the same price, obviously I’d prefer that; however, we can’t. Hell, no one will even work for 10 bucks an hour nowadays , let alone 5 bucks an hour

The cheap optics of yesteryear sucked. Many of the modern options are great. They aren't T2s, but the few Sig Romeo 5s that I've beat on for the last couple of years have functioned well and held up great.

These look similar, but with potentially weaker mounts and no shake awake.

I'm going to buy one of these and see how it stacks up. Thanks for the heads up!

The cheap optics of yesteryear sucked. Many of the modern options are great. They aren't T2s, but the few Sig Romeo 5s that I've beat on for the last couple of years have functioned well and held up great.

These look similar, but with potentially weaker mounts and no shake awake.

I'm going to buy one of these and see how it stacks up. Thanks for the heads up!

Good luck! I tested one for a bit, not hardcore because i take care of my stuff, and they hold up IME— so now i keep a few on hand as backups, specifically for my mp5’s because can use the irons underneath. Wish i woulda got them for $40 bucks tho…

IMG_0609.jpeg
IMG_0608.jpeg
IMG_0606.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom