• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

RIP Michael Nesmith

A LOT more than a member of the monkees. And his mom invented liquid paper. Who knew?

Mike wrote a song for Linda Ronstadt called Different Drum. She recorded it when she was a member of Stone Poneys. I had never heard Mike’s version of it until last year. Her version is better by a huge margin. His would never chart. but their version made it to #13.

Mike wrote a song for Linda Ronstadt called Different Drum. She recorded it when she was a member of Stone Poneys. I had never heard Mike’s version of it until last year. Her version is better by a huge margin. His would never chart. but their version made it to #13.
Linda Ronstadt...aaaaaggggghhhhh..Goot Lawd

bec43ad22b8654899bda0f3351ed10cf.jpg

Sent from my BV4900Pro using Tapatalk

I well remember the Stone Poneys and that song. I also remember Linda's fling with then Governor of California Jerry Brown. Thanks.

Monkees trivia time: NO CHEATING! The Monkees stared in a movie called “Head” one of the writers of the movie went on to become one of the most famous American actors. Name the writer without searching Google etc.

Back
Top Bottom