• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RIP Meatwad aka Jon Skinner

Never met Meat but always enjoyed him on here. Going to miss his wit and his charm. Prayers for the family. God be with you!

And if I might say...I am proud to be associated with all you guys! May God bless you and those who you love!

I remember the first time I met Jon it was at the Varsity, I traded him a rock island 1911 for a judge and when I offered it to him he said he had never owned a 1911 before so what the heck why not. He will truly be missed. To Mrs. Minion you Jon and your children will be in my family's thoughts and prayers.

that made me smile....only my son ;-) he always made me laugh..it was never a dull moment. from Paintball guns to BB guns. he always enjoyed being a proud gun owner and enjoyed knowing he had the right to bear arms. Thank you all again for your interaction with him. He enjoyed all of you so much. God bless you all
-Mom Minion

image.jpgthought you all would get a kick out of Meatwad's first car

I have been off the forum for a few weeks due to work. This is the first thread i saw when i logged on. So sorry for you loss. i never had a chance to meet him in person but enjoyed his postings on here.

prayers for you and your little ones.

khewitt

View attachment 281033
I will always love you!

I cant believe this happened. I'm so sorry. Me and him were having a nice little chat and were talking about some shotguns and I couldn't believe he was just going to give me some parts for free and he wouldn't even take money for shipping. I didn't even realize this had happened until I got on to ask him if he had shipped it yet because I hadn't gotten it. I felt terrible though once I realized that he had passed :( he was such a nice guy and I pray for your family. I can't imagine having the sudden loss without warning. From what other people have said , I wish I could have met him. Godspeed bro

Back
Top Bottom