• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

RIP Joe Diffie

I hope this is a wake up call for people to get healthy..... get off blood pressure meds, heal themselves... stop smoking / stop drinking and exercise but I don’t think it will

Hunting,
So I don’t drink, smoke do drugs, eat organic foods that my wife prepares for me at home (99% of my food consumption comes from here),
exercise everyday, either a 45min-1hr. run or some resistance training.

Have high blood pressure.
It’s only controlled with medication.

So come again?

How the F**k do i just “get off blood pressure meds.??”

I love to know this secret that clearly I missed somehow.

Hunting,
So I don’t drink, smoke do drugs, eat organic foods that my wife prepares for me at home (99% of my food consumption comes from here),

So come again?

Hell.of a first post. U join just to rant on this subject?

Hunting,

So come again?

I don’t think you took your blood pressure meds this morning bud, welcome aboard lol

but in all seriousness, I’m not a doctor but I did a lot of research on this because my dad was on Bp meds and it didn’t seem like his doctor was interested in getting him off...

I’m proud to say he does not need it now...

We got his BMI down to optimal range, he ended up losing 45 pounds and kept it off, he does intermittent fasting daily and one Time a week does a month* 1-2 day fast, when the body is not digesting food... it is healing cells... and it keeps your insulin resistance levels high which is important...we changed the kind of food he eats to less processed food and more fresh Mediterranean style diet.... exercise.... optimized his sleeping ( changed about ten things, I can go into this if you’d like)... reduced his stress levels naturally with supplements ( resveratrol) and lifestyle changes... we cut caffeine totally down to coffee one time a week because he enjoys it....etc... his doctor was amazed which makes me irritated because these are things he could have recommended but they aren’t in the business of healing, they are in the pharma business

I wasn’t trying to target an attack at anyone, I meant to say I hope people use this as a learning experience to get healthy....

I’d be happy to help you or anyone else for nothing, Cheers my friend

Yeah, I hear ya. Maybe I didn’t have my coffee before replying to the thread.

I’m definitely into supplementation given
my Nutrition-Studies minor from college.

My only angry point was that unfortunately there are those of us that can do everything “right” when it comes to placing ones body in thee absolute most optimal nutritional, environmental, mental, spiritual, et.al. best of the best places in all aspects and come out on the other end with the remaining fact that ones HBP is here to stay.

Its frustrating as all F**k.

People with NON-genetic predisposition can do half of what you mentioned and the body will respond beautifully and HBP is a moot point.

Others in the F**k’d-group I’m in can sucks down potassium pills all day, increase nitric oxide levels with arginine etc., in the body, not have a drip of caffeine, do anything and everything to stay in a state of vasodilation and “ideal BP range”, and accidentally eat .00001gram of salt and immediately raise the diastolic 10-15points in one heartbeat.

It sucks balls.

So when I read someone’s post about “just do this... and you’ll rid of yourself of ________” I get pissy.

And trust me I believe you 100%, Ive personally seen others do it and it worked for them.

anyways Happy Easter.

Back
Top Bottom