• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RIP Harley Davidson ?

Just1more

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired
220   0
Reaction score
IMG_2704.jpeg

Harley’s are historically maintenance whores. That means the owners should possess basic mechanical skills.

I guess that’s as good of an explanation as any.
Maint not all that bad the only complaint ihave is changing the oil you got to have a jack and there 3 oil plugs motor trans and primary had to do my on maint when i retired 3 years ago changing tires was not as bad as i thought where they get you is the parts and acceriose . your right got to at bare min know how to change a flat tire do they still have vo tec work shops in high school ?

Maint not all that bad the only complaint ihave is changing the oil you got to have a jack and there 3 oil plugs motor trans and primary had to do my on maint when i retired 3 years ago changing tires was not as bad as i thought where they get you is the parts and acceriose . your right got to at bare min know how to change a flat tire do they still have vo tec work shops in high school ?
I agree, the maintenance is easy. But changing a lightbulb in a desk lamp is over the heads of many of our younger folk.

Hard work, full-time work, staying on the job a long time and getting promoted (through merit, not affirmative action or the sake of diversity) is such an old-fashioned idea.

So is delayed gratification-- saving up some money & building up your credit score. So is saying "no" to the chance to order $60 worth of DoorDash food for you and your lover to eat when you could whip up a decent meal at home for six bucks.

95B03F28-14FB-495A-9AEA-1DB66891C612.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom