riot gun's nearly worthless at 25m

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn’t like shotguns, but he’s enamored of the 20mm grenade launcher. Here’s what emale stated in this thread: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/mini-14-help.1886020/

“not to worry, I would never own a mini-14. In fact, there's only half a dozen gun types that I would EVER own and I'm very unlikely to sell any of them. I understand principles and when you do, you are immune to the appeals of "the newest thing". If it's a double stack mag pistol, I know I dont want it. If it's got a duflingus on the trigger, like a glock, I know I dont want it. If it's a shotgun, I know I dont want it (other than a 10 ga auto, converted to 20mm grenade launcher). If it's any caliber but 223, 9mm, .22lr, I know that I dont want it. If it's a non-auto, I dont want it. if it's a BIG 9mm or .22lr handgun, I dont want it.”

Would somebody condense this to a short paragraph. I’m to lazy to read 8 pages.
New guy called cmshoot cmshoot a blowhard and an amateur and then never came back to this thread again :lol:

A08F53E3-BD56-45ED-AE3E-52FB5FBECDA2.gif

The really cool thing about a pump shotgun for a home defense weapon is the sound it makes. Usually when an intruder hears that distinctive sound they are usually gone very soon. The sound of that 12 ga blast is deadening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom