riot gun's nearly worthless at 25m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't give up on your dreams Shep...I believe in you. You could be the best security MP ever if you just put your heart and soul into it.

F4EE002A-F3EE-4817-ACFF-33D5506CC0DD.jpeg

no, you aint good with $1 a shot slugs. If you were so inclined, you'd be MUCH better with a silenced 223. But you are just a blowhard, which is why you're counting upon a buckshot pattern being enough. If the buck pattern should be tight, why bother to limit yourself to a shotgun? that makes no sense. you're WAY ahead with a sound suppressed rifle. at least you'll still be able to hear his buddy moving after you shoot the first one, which you wont be able to do with the shotgun. At night, the flash of a buck blast is truly astounding, ruins your night adapted vision for several minutes, amateur.

CC6F56D5-7939-430B-A976-66CA10216C81.gif

I take shotgun any time at close quarters in ugly scences unlighted areas seen one shot one time doped up a** hole had shot up some cars with pistol deputy sheriff shot him load buckshot one pellet hit him neck end of story it was dark not much light

Okay so I guess my Mossberg 500A and Smith 1000P are just useless now. I never thought I'd have to use them on invaders any further than the corner stop sign. But what do I know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom