• July 31

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

harrycalahan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
116   0
Reaction score
I would like to propose setting up a ride to benefit Jeddak but I know nothing about setting one up. For anyone who has ever done so, please chime in and get involved if you can. I think there's plenty of guys/gals on the forum that would like to pitch in but can't necessarily do so monetarily or with donating gun builds. This is your chance to get involved. Cars, bikes, trucks>> if its road legal than come on. For those who have done this before, again please chime in and lets get this thing going. Jeddak has got his work cut out for him and we need to help take the pressure off.

Harry
NWSharpshooter
BamaBrad

I will definitely do my best to ride with y'all. I can only imagine what he is going through and any support for him and his kids I would love to try and be a part of.

You know I know we bitch about new b's standing people up on trades and sells but one thing is for sure about most of these people here. When a brother is in need of help you guy's really pull through. I absolutely love this site and am on here religiously and have met some really good people I would definitely call a friend.

Thank you to everyone that puts together this stuff for these people and especially the poor little children that have nothing to do with what goes on in their young life.

That little girl Faith and Ally, my goodness how they don't deserve to go through what they do but what y'all do for these people the benefit drawings the building of guns is super amazing.

I know and believe that God does things for a reason and He makes no mistakes but as the flesh we can only ask why me or why my innocent children. I couldn't imagine if my little girl had or has to go through what faith did and I don't know how I would react if she did but just keep believing in God and trust in Him and everything will work out. Believe me!!!

How about lets just start out with anyone who's interested in participating in the ride itself. The ride will start in Carrollton and head towards either Rockmart or Cedartown. If you think you might be interested, please throw your name in the hat. After we get some names going, we will try to come to an agreement on a date thats convenient for most.

I'd love to jump in but I KNOW it will be on a weekend. And this is the last weekend I will be off for a long time. And it was a fluke. Hope it turns out great though. Ride safe my brethren.

Just a thougbt how about a ride that ends at a Car,Truck,Motorcycle, Show/Bikini contest for Jeddak and a Grand ODT meet and trade to benefit him aswell all in the same spot ! Would be the Greatest Show on Earth lol

How about lets just start out with anyone who's interested in participating in the ride itself. The ride will start in Carrollton and head towards either Rockmart or Cedartown. If you think you might be interested, please throw your name in the hat. After we get some names going, we will try to come to an agreement on a date thats convenient for most.

Interested. In.

Back
Top Bottom