• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rhetorical question

Hasselhoss

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
168   0
Reaction score
How is it that Samuel L Jackson is still the Falcons' spokesman?

Can you imagine if the situation were reversed and a prominent whi.... oh nevermind

For the most part I really don't care what most actors think about anything. However, the Falcons have chosen him to represent the team on a national level and his rhetoric is divisive at best.

I voted for Barack because he was black. ’Cuz that’s why other folks vote for other people - because they look like them,” Jackson said. “That’s American politics, pure and simple. [Obama’s] message didn’t mean sh-t to me. In the end, he’s a politician. I just hoped he would do some of what he said he was gonna do.

“When it comes down to it, they wouldn’t have elected a ******,” Jackson said. “Because, what’s a ******? A ****** is scary. Obama ain’t scary at all. ******s don’t have beers at the White House. ******s don’t let some white dude, while you in the middle of a speech, call [him] a liar. A ****** would have stopped the meeting right there and said, ‘Who the **** said that?’ I hope Obama gets scary in the next four years, ’cuz he ain’t gotta worry about getting re-elected.”

Unfair Sh–: GOP spared by Issac [sic]! NOLA prolly F–ed Again! Not understanding God’s plan

On the Tea Party being "Racist":
“It’s pretty obvious what they are,” Jackson said in an interview with New York Magazine. “The division of the country is not about the government having too much power. I think everything right now is geared toward getting that guy out of office, whatever that means. It’s not politics. It is not economics. It all boils down to pretty much to race. It is a shame.”

wasnt aware of these comments although it dosnt surprise me at all. if i gave a damn about the falcons, i would probably care more about his representing them. as it stands, i dont really care about either.

Holy crap! now he is moved to the dolt category. What a tool.

It is getting more and more common to use the race card as a cop out for Obama's lack of ability. No one wants to talk about the facts.

Back
Top Bottom