RGUNS AR15 rifle kits in stock!!!

No offense taken. I don't know Rguns at all. I was just scanning SlickGuns and saw it. I was just about to try to redeem myself by posting about a PSA middy 16" for $399, no bcg or ch. But I just double checked and they look like they are sold out. I DO have experience with PSA and it has been all positive.

Those uppers take 4-6 weeks to deliver. Plus they have gone up $60 on their premium uppers. Got mine for $349 and took a bit over 4 weeks to deliver.

I've got two orders from late December with RGuns right now. Emailed them just today and asked for a status, I was told "4 weeks from the order date if its in stock". I replied "well it's been almost 6 weeks since I ordered, so when is it shipping?" And I was told "should be any day now". We'll see....good thing is they don't charge you until it ships, unlike PSA which is immediately and THEN you wait

I've got two orders from late December with RGuns right now. Emailed them just today and asked for a status, I was told "4 weeks from the order date if its in stock". I replied "well it's been almost 6 weeks since I ordered, so when is it shipping?" And I was told "should be any day now". We'll see....good thing is they don't charge you until it ships, unlike PSA which is immediately and THEN you wait

I have been waiting since January 15th for a BCG from them as well. It will probably come in 2 more months, and be broken, and I will have to wait 6 more months to get an exchange.

Yeah i ordered BCGs that was in stock on Jan ( and have heard nothing from RGUNs . They offically suck in my eyes . I know time are hard but if you list it in stock you can do better than that

Yeah i ordered BCGs that was in stock on Jan ( and have heard nothing from RGUNs . They offically suck in my eyes . I know time are hard but if you list it in stock you can do better than that

I think I agree with one of the above comments, they leave most inventory showing "in stock" and then they continue taking orders. They also have a clause in the order process that if you cancel after you place the order they charge you $100

Back
Top Bottom