• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rewards Programs

Bucket99

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
83   0
Reaction score
They are STUPID!!!
This is a rant, I hate them, you want to charge me more because I won't give you all my personal information so you can in turn send me junk mail for products and services I don't need or want.
20 different loyalty cards in my wallet for various stores, because they all have to have their own.
Not to mention the jerk in front of you in line sorting through his cards to get his 5 points and save $.02 on a can of potted meat.
**** them!
Wow, I feel better now. Thanks for listening.

most of the time just too go along I do as well, and think to myself I bet her card has a million points on it LOL, because everbody forgets their card or falls of their key ring

Sure....No problem....where do you want them?
I had to get this stupid card at my favorite Hardware store ACE. Is it really necessary?

You're not alone..I just got another one the other day to save 40.00.....as soon as they sent the "real card", I shredded it.

I just found out that the Ingles card doesn't roll over month to month for gas rewards. I had enough for. 50 off per gallon and went to fill up the suburban and got nothing. I went up and asked them why and they said that was last month's points and they don't carry over.

%Ingles, worst grocery chain in Georgia

I just found out that the Ingles card doesn't roll over month to month for gas rewards. I had enough for. 50 off per gallon and went to fill up the suburban and got nothing. I went up and asked them why and they said that was last month's points and they don't carry over.

%Ingles, worst grocery chain in Georgia
Kroger does the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom