• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RETIRED?? - Why to stay broken? Pocket Some Cash NOW!!!

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
I saw this today, and found it funny and stupid... How in the world I can sell my life insurance, ALL of it or just PART of it!!!!

Any way, you may can get some idea from this, and get some cash before the BIG day... I don't know!!! :becky::becky::becky::becky::becky:
20200226_204643.jpg
20200226_204559.jpg

It's about as bad as reverse mortgages. It's kinda like " Hey we Wil buy your house or all your equity but not all at once. We just keep sending you chump change checks until you die. Then your kids and grandkids are **** outa luck."
The life insurance scam may actually be worse since when you die there won't be any money to put you in the ground. So your family will have to **** $5K to $10K for the services.

The life insurance deal requires you to submit 2 statements from doctors that you have less than 6 months to live. They give you about half the policy value, pay your premiums for the final few months you are alive, then collect ALL the money.

It is called a viatical settlement.

The life insurance deal requires you to submit 2 statements from doctors that you have less than 6 months to live. They give you about half the policy value, pay your premiums for the final few months you are alive, then collect ALL the money.

My insurance has a policy that if I have only about 6 months to live proved by doctors, they will pay half of the premium to me before I die and the rest to the wifee or anyone else entitled to...
So, no need for these scammers to get involved....

Among the insiders, there's a famous lawsuit. Back in the day Dude have terminal AIDS, the Dr.s said he had months to live, so he sold his insurance policy as you describe.

Well, in those six months, some experimental drugs came along, he responded to treatment, and went on with his life.

The insurance companies sued him to get their money back. The courts didn't have much problem telling them to pound sand.

Back
Top Bottom