• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Restoring a 1920 Swiss Cross Abercrombie & Fitch Luger

The holster is not correct for this weapon. What is the caliber? Is the cross on the receiver in a starburst or a shield? I would be happy to provide more information on this weapon. Please call 315 794-6352 Thank you-George

Please dont touch that piece. its worth more as it sits. Also PLEASE dont store it in that holster. That will damage the finish more. Also when you store it, make sure the pistol is unloaded, pull the cocking handle back about 10% of the way then pull the trigger. You can release the handle and this will uncock the firing pin. nice piece of history there sir.

Wow one of the nicest pieces I have seen on the site...leave it alone and keep it somewhere dry, away from humidity. That's is too cool!

I've seen this piece in person and I felt like Indiana Jones when I fondled it. BTW Don't mean to hijack this thread but every time I open it up, I can't but help think of this ridiculous song. LMAO!!!

[video=youtube_share;r1dfEf1qOt4]http://youtu.be/r1dfEf1qOt4[/video]

The luger is an awesome pistol. I love mine. Took me a LONG time to find the exact one I wanted. There are SOOOOOO many variants of the luger. There are a BOATLOAD of them. Very cool pieces. He should be able to find the ammo and shoot it. Of course you wanna have a gunsmith look it over first.

I thought they only made shirts and crap! Don't touch it sell it to me, I'll oil it and shoot it. Put it with some of its cousins

Back
Top Bottom