Restoration Of a Motorcycle

I live in gainesville/ oakwood. I am a painter. if you would be willing to pull the parts i could paint them. might take me a few days to get to paint them though as i have to do them on my off time but it would not be a big deal to do them.

PM me and i will give you my number if your interested.

I agree, there is nothing like the satisfaction of doing it your self. if you decide to and have any questions or anything just let me know. i don't mind helping others. the most important thing to remember is take your time, do it right, and do not skimp or cut corners. I have seen to many rush through stuff and then get mad when they have to do it again because it has bad orange peel, or the metallic did not lay right.

I agree, there is nothing like the satisfaction of doing it your self. if you decide to and have any questions or anything just let me know. i don't mind helping others. the most important thing to remember is take your time, do it right, and do not skimp or cut corners. I have seen to many rush through stuff and then get mad when they have to do it again because it has bad orange peel, or the metallic did not lay right.
10/4 that..it took me several projects before i was satisfied with the out come.this bike here will be a black bike with burnt metalic orange marbled stripes or white with orange,haven't yet decided,painted a guitar with 97 pearl white Cadillac paint turned out awesome may do that with the orange!

10/4 that..it took me several projects before i was satisfied with the out come.this bike here will be a black bike with burnt metalic orange marbled stripes or white with orange,haven't yet decided,painted a guitar with 97 pearl white Cadillac paint turned out awesome may do that with the orange!
If you decide to go black, then get carbon black. it is a deeper looking black when clear coated. helps give a endless depth look to it.

If you decide to go black, then get carbon black. it is a deeper looking black when clear coated. helps give a endless depth look to it.
Ive got some crystal black pearl(2013 Honda color)has metal flake in it and shimmers different colors in the sun. I have used carbon black and it does have some serious depth!

Back
Top Bottom