Reselling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddyf54

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
201   0
Reaction score
Before anyone gets wound up, I realize our site is going to have the same gun for sale/trade from time to time. But damn, listing it in the same 24 hour period? And for $75.00 more than the previous lister? Yes, this is America, and free trade and barter do exist, but can you not wait a few days? As an example, I looked at a pistol for sale, saw it was gone, and then saw the same handgun for sale. I compared photos from both sellers and the serial numbers matched.
Yes, I believe in caveat emptor, but we are members of one group.

Before anyone gets wound up, I realize our site is going to have the same gun for sale/trade from time to time. But damn, listing it in the same 24 hour period? And for $75.00 more than the previous lister? Yes, this is America, and free trade and barter do exist, but can you not wait a few days? As an example, I looked at a pistol for sale, saw it was gone, and then saw the same handgun for sale. I compared photos from both sellers and the serial numbers matched.
From everything I've seen, this ain't anything new and has probably been around for a long time.

giphy.gif

Sheeesh that's nothing. I did a trade and the gun was relisted before I returned home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom